Saturday 10 January 2015

Happy New Year 2015!


Hello 2015, what a year it's been! I've had a wonderful build up to the end of the year - Christmas was a time to get together with family and friends, enjoying dinner and spending quite a bit of time in London. Also, I finally made a trip to Winter Wonderland. Not sure why it had taken so long for me to go there, but it was definitely worth the wait! 

New years was a quiet one for me, staying indoors and counting down to 2015 on the TV. Followed by watching 'Into the Storm' which was quite a good film - I have a few films which I still need to watch and with some new releases in mind I'll be tucked in bed watching films until we start seeing some sun! (Note to self, I need to get back into reading). 

I'm looking forward to what 2015 brings and with such a good start to the year, This year will hopefully be full of adventures, places to explore and smiles! 

I hope you have had a fabulous start to the year too! 


Love V 






No comments :

Post a Comment